Welcome to Alandro Plastic Resources LLC
Alandro Plastic Resources was officially established in 2012 by a group of experienced executives that combined have over 20 years in the recycling industry. As a full service recycling and plastic compounding company, we have established relationships and a facility with state-of- the art equipment that provides us the ability to offer our suppliers and customers full-service recycling services in the South Texas Region and Northern part of Mexico. Plastics, metals, electronics, and papers are among the materials we buy and sell on an-going basis.
With our established business and reputation, we seek at all times the satisfaction of our suppliers and customers. And we implement ideas and objectives to all recycling projects to assure this happens. Therefore we focus on creating a clear system where clients have access to tools that facilitate the recycling process with APR.
To our suppliers we provide tailor-made reports on materials delivered, assigned account managers, and continuous program audits to maintain our clients’ trust at all times.
To our customers we provide small but effective measures that can help us maintain long term relationships. Measures that include quality assured material, on-time deliveries, and detail reporting of all materials sold.
Alandro’s industrial recycling proposals are based on 3 main objectives; to simplify the recycling process, to reduce costs associated with waste disposal, and to maximize your revenue through the sale of your recyclables.
To improve continuously and develop a socially and environmentally responsible company that embraces and promotes integrity and reliability among its team members and customers.
- Development of employee performance through detailed policies and procedures, training, and recognition of excellence.
- Proficient use of recyclables to minimize waste generation through efforts that include recycling, innovation, and prevention of pollution.
- Assessment of environmental performance through auditing with employee accountability and reporting to senior management.
- Incorporation of environmental responsibilities and considerations into daily operations and business decision-making processes.
- Become an industry leader in customer value.